Elite Forum
Please Register or Login! Very Happy Join the community! Please Join us and post any messages. We can help you. Need help using hacks? Join us and post for help Very Happy. Please register to see all links.
Elite Forum
Please Register or Login! Very Happy Join the community! Please Join us and post any messages. We can help you. Need help using hacks? Join us and post for help Very Happy. Please register to see all links.
Elite Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where all information lies...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello New Elite Zone members start posting to help our community grow. Register to start downloading!! Please Register to view all links. Thanks in advance.

Share | 
Your Ad HereYour Ad HereYour Ad HereYour Ad Here

[Wz. Edit with Patcher] Filtered Pharoah Yetis (Pyramid Pq)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
feebas200
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

Elite Rep : 0

[Wz. Edit with Patcher] Filtered Pharoah Yetis (Pyramid Pq) Vide
PostSubject: [Wz. Edit with Patcher] Filtered Pharoah Yetis (Pyramid Pq)   [Wz. Edit with Patcher] Filtered Pharoah Yetis (Pyramid Pq) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:42 pm

This basically renders the Pharoah Yetis in the new PQ useless. If you just plan on downloading this to see what I've changed, I basically just changed the lt+rb, and I'm not sure if that works alone, so I went ahead and added damageByMob to the yeti as well. I've abused it and already have over 50,000 kills, so I don't need it anymore.

Mob.wz Mirror : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (For those who can't get it working)

Alternatively, if the patcher below doesn't work for you, you can edit this yourself. If I remember correctly, the ID(s) are "97000019 or 97000021" and "97000029".

Either 97000019 or 97000021 has the "jump" property, that's the one you want to edit. Expand the "info" property and add damageByMob with the value of 1, and with the CompressedIntProperty type. Afterwards, just expand the "jump", "move", and "stand" properties, and change all of the lt(s) + rb(s) in the subdirectories to 0,0.

For 97000029, just add the damageByMob property and you're good.

Download Here

Credits:Thirteen
Back to top Go down
feebas200
Loyal Member
Loyal Member

PostSubject: Re: [Wz. Edit with Patcher] Filtered Pharoah Yetis (Pyramid Pq)   [Wz. Edit with Patcher] Filtered Pharoah Yetis (Pyramid Pq) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:44 pm

The second link is a patcher. Make sure to backup your old mob.wz if you use the patcher as it updates your mob.wz with the hacking one. Remember to back up your old Mob.wz!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
noticen24

PostSubject: Re: [Wz. Edit with Patcher] Filtered Pharoah Yetis (Pyramid Pq)   [Wz. Edit with Patcher] Filtered Pharoah Yetis (Pyramid Pq) EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 am

Remember to back up your old Mob

lincoln parts
orlando free mls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Wz. Edit with Patcher] Filtered Pharoah Yetis (Pyramid Pq)   [Wz. Edit with Patcher] Filtered Pharoah Yetis (Pyramid Pq) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Wz. Edit with Patcher] Filtered Pharoah Yetis (Pyramid Pq)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Forum :: MapleStory :: MapleStory :: GMS Hacks/Bots Downloads-